f you know an individual, business or group that is helping to reshape and inspire your community, Member for Stuart, Dan van Holst Pellekaan MP, encourages you to nominate them for the SA Community Achievement Awards.
“If there is someone that has provided support and made a real difference in your life, why not show your appreciation by nominating them for an award,” Mr van Holst Pellekaan said.
“There are a huge number of people in the electorate of Stuart who make enormous and very important contributions to their communities and it would be wonderful to see them recognised at these awards.”
Nominations open on Monday, June 1 in the following categories:
- Innovation in Mental Health, Social and Emotional Wellbeing Award
- The Loneliness Cure Award
- Agricultural Innovation Award
- Carer Achievement Award
- Rural Community Health & Wellbeing Award
- Sports in the Community Award
- Community Road Safety Award
- Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Customer Service Award
- Small Business Award
- Tackling Ageism Award
Winners will be announced at an awards presentation on December 11. All nominees will receive a certificate of achievement.
Nominations close Tuesday, August 11, 2020.