If you know an individual, business or group that is helping to reshape and inspire your community, Member for Stuart, Dan van Holst Pellekaan MP, encourages you to nominate them for the SA Community Achievement Awards.
“If there is someone that has provided support and made a real difference in your life, why not show your appreciation by nominating them for an award,” Mr van Holst Pellekaan said.
“There are a huge number of people in the electorate of Stuart who make enormous and very important contributions to their communities and it would be wonderful to see them recognised at these awards.”
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Rural Doctors Workforce Agency Rural Community Health and Wellbeing Award
- Jones Harley Toole Community Road Safety Award
- Carers SA Carer Achievement Award
- Alzheimer’s Australia SA Dementia Care Excellence Award
- Caravan & Camping Industries Association of SA Tourism Award
- Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- Flinders Foundation Leadership and Innovation in Health Award
Each category winner will receive a $2,000 Award Prize from Commonwealth Bank.
Nominations close Friday, 11 August 2017.